COVID Office & Telehealth Information
Telehealth services are offered statewide in Texas and Florida.
New COVID Office Policies:
- Please check for any COVID symptoms prior to your appointment (listed below for your convenience)
-If you have any symptoms or have exposure to someone with known or suspected symptoms, please call to cancel your appointment or switch to tele-health.
-There will be no late cancellation fees for illness related reasons.
- Clients will text upon arrival and stay in waiting area.
- We ask that clients do not have anyone waiting for them in the reception area/building.
- Parents and guardians will need to sit in their cars or utilize the
grass area outside while their child is in session.
- Clients will have access to sanitize their hands before and after sessions.
- Clients and therapist may wear masks in session [client's preference].
Please review these symptoms prior to an in person appointment:
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle pain
• Sore throat
• Loss of taste or smell
• Temperature of 100 degrees or higher
Continued commitment to providing the highest quality services while maintaining the lowest possible risk to all clients, therapist, and colleagues. By choosing in person sessions, you are presumed to know, understand, and accept the risks and you are taking responsibility for your health.