top of page
Telehealth services are offered statewide in Texas and Florida
By choosing in person sessions, you are presumed to know, understand, and accept the risks and you are taking responsibility for your health.
Illness Office Policies:
- Please check for any symptoms prior to your appointment (listed below for your convenience)
-If you have any symptoms or have exposure to someone with known or suspected symptoms, please call to cancel your appointment or switch to telehealth.
- Clients will text upon arrival and stay in the waiting area.
- We ask that clients do not have more than one person waiting for them in the reception area
-There will be no late cancellation fees for illness-related reasons.
- Clients will have access to sanitize their hands before and after sessions.
Please review these symptoms prior to an in-person appointment:
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle pain
• Sore throat
• Loss of taste or smell
• Temperature of 100 degrees or higher
Continued commitment to providing the highest quality services while maintaining the lowest possible risk to all clients, therapists, and colleagues. By choosing in-person sessions, you are presumed to know, understand, and accept the risks and you are taking responsibility for your health.
bottom of page